On the ground of these tips, get to know how to how to install SpyHunter malware scanner on your operating system:
- If you would like to download SpyHunter’s Scanner, click Free DownloadNote: Pay attention to the fact that you can easily use Spyhunter’s free version which includes only limited array of features. However, if you would like to use Spyhunter without any limits and get benefit from all its features, including, Spyware HelpDesk, free customer support, or daily definition updates you must download the full version of Spyhunter removal tool. On the other hand, the free version doesn’t require the activation.
- Choose Save in the File Download box, for Spyhunter file to be saved. Provided below are the examples of dialog boxes in different browsers.Firefox
- When Save As box appears, save your SpyHunter file on the computer’s Desktop.
- Now find the saved install file, press twice on that icon to be launched (computer and a disc icon picture).
- If you are not able to trace that icon, choose Start button and press on Find or Search. Enter Spyhunter and press on Search for Spyhunter install icon to be found.
- Press twice on the traced Spyhunter file. You will be shown a license agreement which has to be read and then marked as agreed. Now choose Next.
- Now you will see the statement asking to choose the Destination Folder. You have to select C:\Program Files\SpyHunter, where Spyhunter is going to be installed.
- Press Next. If you are shown the statement saying that the chosen folder already exists, press Yes.
- Everything is prepared for the installation to be begun, so press Next.
- After the end of the installation, you will notice the statement asking whether you want your computer to be rebooted now.
- Choose YES, Reboot My Computer Now and then Finish.